Theatre, dance, music, readings, debates … KVS is offering all of that for all ages. We also have a few daytime performances specifically for schools and groups. More info? Contact Gladys Vercammen-Grandjean.
Mimi's ShebeenAlesandra Seutin / Vocab Dance & KVSTue 28.03.2023 14:00 - 16:00Inspired by the South-African singer Miriam Makeba and her exile from her own country, Seutin uses the legacy of Makeba’s work as a political activist to convey stories of exile, immigration and human rights.KVS, BrusselsKVS BOL28.03.202314:00 - 16:00
Introductions & aftertalks
KVS regularly offers introductions and aftertalks for (new) productions. A dramaturge and/or artist will provide an explanation about the performance.
- Introductions at KVS BOL start at 7.10pm and usually take place in the bar on the fifth floor. At KVS BOX introductions start at 7.40pm at Brazza.
- Aftertalks take place immediately after the performance in the relevant auditorium.
- Introductions and aftertalks are free, but spaces are usually limited.
Right now we don't have any lesson folders available in English.
Pass à l'acte
This school project wants to bring theatre into the world of youngsters. We let pupils attend a performance and give them the chance to discuss it in class and explore its themes further. The pupils also attend theatre workshops at school.
Bookings for schools
- When you come with 15 or more people, you enter at reduced price.
- Schools are kindly requested not to book on the website. This will help our box office staff to have a better overview of the number of children and groups in the theatre. Moreover, it will ensure the smooth handling of your booking and allow our staff to provide you with information on activities linked to the performance.
- You will receive one free ticket for groups of 20 people or more.
- Bookings must be paid at least three weeks before the performance.
- Please state the title, date, number of participants, contact, invoicing address and VAT number. You will receive confirmation by mail within one week.
Contact us via email@example.com for bookings.