Everything you want to know about your ticket(s).
Early-bird subscription autumn 2021
Book your subscription (minimum 4 performances) before 15 July 2021 and get a 30% discount. For every extra production you book later on during the year, you will benefit from a discount of 20%. Please note that only a limited number of early bird tickets are available for premieres.
Single tickets can be purchased from 15 July 2021.
You can order tickets through our website 24/7, until 1 hour before the show. You can pay immediately by credit card (VISA or Mastercard), or you can opt to pay within five days by bank transfer. Tickets will be sent by e-mail after receipt of payment.
At the box office / by phone or email
Open from Tuesday to Friday, noon to 7pm
Arduinkaai 7 Quai aux Pierres de Taille
1000 Brussel s
02 210 11 11 or email@example.com
- We offer a reduced rate for job seekers, the disabled, teachers with a teacher's card and OKO cardholders. Are you eligible and do you want to enjoy this discount? Then order your ticket(s) at the box office.
- Paspartoe is a leisure pass that inhabitants of Brussels can use to partake in cultural, youth or sports activities at a discount. With this pass, you can attend a performance for only €2.
- Under Article 27, people from vulnerable segments of society pay €1,25.
- Through Arsène50 you can get last-minute tickets at half price.
- BrusselArt (Lasso) wants to help organizations in Brussels and Flanders find their way to Brussels’ rich cultural offering.
Please note that discounts cannot be combined or accumulated.
Evening box office
The evening box office is open as from one hour before the show starts.
If you book less than a week in advance, you can pay for your tickets at the box office on the night, at least half an hour before the show starts. You can pay cash or by debit or credit card.
If the show is sold out, you can put your name on the waiting list at the evening box office (not by phone), as from one hour before the start of the show. We can't guarantee you a seat, but there is a very good chance that you will be able to see the performance after all. If you are on the waiting list you must pay for your tickets in cash.
In KVS BOL there are 2 categories in the seating plan. Below you see category 1 indicated in green and category 2 in red. The seats are unnumbered, but you choose in which category you want to end up when ordering your ticket. For KVS BOX there is a standard rate for the entire hall.
Give the KVS as a gift
Gift vouchers for any value you choose are available at the box office and online. They are valid for 1 year and can be exchanged for tickets for performances at the KVS itself.
- Performances start on the dot. In order not to disturb the performances, we don’t let anyone in after they start.
- Keep your ticket on you during the break; this will allow for a smooth reentry.
- If you have bought tickets with a concession, always bring proof of validity, it may be requested at the door.
- Only in case of cancellation of the performance by KVS, tickets will be refunded.
- We do not refund tickets of latecomers or unused tickets.
- You can exchange tickets by telephone or at the reception, but only for the same performance on a different date. For the exchange of tickets, and for administrative work due to late payments, a charge of €2.5 will be made.
- Your seat is only assured once payment has been received. Any bookings that are not paid on time are put up for resale.
- According to the Belgian law (art. 53 12° Code of Economic Law, Book VI), the purchaser has no right to cancel the purchase.
STIB/MIVB Event Pass
All prices include an MIVB Event Pass that entitles you to a return trip on MIVB trams, buses and metro on the day of the performance.
- Choose Event Pass on any GO ditributor
- Enter the 9 digit code from your KVS ticket
- You will receive your free ticket!