Everything you want to know about your ticket(s).
You can order tickets through our website 24/7, until 1 hour before the show. You can pay immediately by credit card (VISA or Mastercard), or you can opt to pay within five days by bank transfer. Tickets will be sent by e-mail after receipt of payment. You cannot book by e-mail.
At the box Office / By phone
Arduinkaai 7 Quai aux Pierres de Taille
1000 Brussel s
02 210 11 12
Open from Tuesday to Friday, noon to 7pm
The box office is closed:
- On Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- On public holidays
- Between Christmas and New Year
- In summer, from 6 July until 3 August 2020
Evening box office
The evening box office is open as from one hour before the show starts.
If you book less than a week in advance, you can pay for your tickets at the box office on the night, at least half an hour before the show starts. You can pay cash or by debit or credit card.
If the show is sold out, you can put your name on the waiting list at the evening box office (not by phone), as from one hour before the start of the show. We can't guarantee you a seat, but there is a very good chance that you will be able to see the performance after all. If you are on the waiting list you must pay for your tickets in cash.
KVS GIFT VOUCHER
Give the KVS as a gift: gift vouchers for any value you choose are available at the box office. They are valid for 1 year and can be exchanged for tickets for performances at the KVS itself.
Create your personal season subscription by booking tickets for a minimum of 6 different productions and you will get a discount of 25% (tickets for Le Silence des Ombres, JR and rauschen and ‘Golden Seat’-tickets cannot be bought as part of a subscription). This discount also applies to every extra performance you book. You can choose from all the productions, except concerts and productions at other venues.
The stock for the 2019-2020 season is unfortunately exhausted.
We launched this subscription formula in the 2017-2018 season in honour of our 130th birthday, and will be extending it due to great popularity. Once again you will be paying only €130 for a whopping ten productions in KVS BOL and KVS BOX. Plus, you only pay €13 for any further productions you book. And once again we will be treating our Royals to countless extras.
- We offer a reduction rate for job seekers, the disabled, teachers with a teachers card and OKO card holders. Are you eligible and do you want to enjoy this discount? Then order your ticket(s) at the box office.
- Are you 26 or under? Get your ticket for only €10!
- Paspartoe is a leisure pass that inhabitants of Brussels can use to partake in cultural, youth or sports activities at a discount. With this pass you can attend a performance for only €2. Find more info about Paspartoe, prices and terms and conditions here.
- Under Article 27, people from vulnerable segments of society pay €1,25.
- Through Arsène50 you can get last-minute tickets at half price.
- BrusselArt (Lasso) wants to help organisations in Brussels and Flanders find their way to Brussels’ rich cultural offering.
Please note that discounts cannot be combined or accumulated.
EXCHANGE / REFUNDS
- You can exchange tickets by telephone or at the reception, but only for the same performance on a different date. For the exchange of tickets, and for administrative work due to late payments, a charge of €2.5 will be made.
- Only in case of cancellation of the performance by KVS, tickets will be refunded. Latecomers will not be admitted and your ticket will not be refunded.
- Do you want to know where your seat is in KVS BOL? View the seating plan here
- Do you want the best seat in KVS BOL? Then choose our Golden Seats. These seats have a fixed price, no reductions for Troika Pass holders.
- If you have bought tickets with a concession, always bring proof of validity, it may be requested at the door.
- Your seat is only assured once payment has been received. Any bookings that are not paid on time are put up for resale.
- According to the Belgian law (art. 53 12° Code of Economic Law, Book VI), the purchaser has no right to cancel the purchase. We do not refund tickets of latecomers or unused tickets.
STIB/MIVB EVENT PASS
All prices include an MIVB Event Pass that entitles you to a return trip on MIVB trams, buses and metro on the day of the performance.
- Choose Event Pass on any GO ditributor
- Enter the 9 digit code from your KVS ticket
- You will receive your free ticket!