KVS & corona
The Consultative Committee decided to switch the corona barometer to code yellow on Friday March 4. This means that, in terms of cultural events, we will go back to pre-Covid times. Do you still remember what an evening of theatre looked like? We will jog your memory!
How exactly will this impact your visit to KVS?
- Wearing a mouth mask is no longer mandatory for the public nor the staff in both buildings.
- You no longer have to show a Covid Safe Ticket when you come to a performance or event.
- In the Café there is no longer a limit to the number of people per table.
- Voo?uit permanently monitors the CO2 concentration in all halls, both through its building management system and through public meters. This allows us to intervene as soon as the CO2 values reach the limit values.
- We continue to keep our various spaces well-ventilated.
We also give you these tips:
- Do you feel ill or are you showing any symptoms? Have you been in contact with someone who is ill? If the answer to either question is ‘yes’, please stay at home.
- If you belong to a high-risk group, discuss with your doctor what is safe for you.
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow.
If you have any questions for us, feel free to speak to a member of our event staff. And please remember to stay safe for your own sake and that of those around you.