Theatre during the coronavirus
We are using space and time in new ways and have completely reimagined our programme to ensure a corona-proof year. New ways of showing and experiencing. It is possible. Sure, it will be different from before. In quantity and size, but no less intense or passionate, and with just as much talent and quality.
Together against Covid-19
To ensure everyone’s safety during the performances, we are strictly following the imposed government measures. Measures for worry-free KVS visits:
- At KVS BOL and BOX, in a zone around the performers, seats or bubbles are always spaced two seats apart. This means that we always leave 1 row empty between the rows with visitors. And that we ask people to keep two seats between them and the next bubble.
- KVS will provide hand-sanitising gel.
- Every visitor is obliged to wear a mouth mask, out of respect for the people around you. Please be sure to bring your own mask and wear it correctly. The attending staff will check this.
- For each order we ask for contact details of everyone who comes along. This is required by the government to make contact tracing possible. The data will be removed 30 days after the performance.
- If you have experienced any symptoms or felt sick in the last 7 days, please stay home.
When you arrive
- The performance will start promptly. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start time to avoid congestion at the door. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- You can safely leave your jacket and / or bag in one of the lockers.
- The front of house staff will guide you to your seats one social bubble at a time.
During the performance
- All tickets are unnumbered. We leave two seats between the bubbles and one row in two will remain empty.
After the performance
- Please leave the theatre following the indications from front of house staff and keep your distance.
- Our foyer remains closed both before and after the performance.
Brussels Health Safety Label
KVS obtained the Brussels Health Safety Label, a logo that shows that the organisation makes every effort to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
You can buy one or multiple tickets for each performance. If you buy multiple tickets, we will consider your party as part of the same social bubble and seat you together. If you prefer being seated according to social distancing rules, please book your tickets separately.
If you booked a ticket for a performance and it is cancelled at the last minute due to new Covid-19 measures imposed by the government, KVS guarantees a full refund for your ticket or the option to exchange your ticket.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our visitors have lots of questions. Here are answers to some of the most frequent ones:
What precautions is KVS taking against Coronavirus?
We have organized separate entrances and exits. In both theatres (KVS BOL and KVS BOX) we leave two seats between different bubbles and we leave one row in two open. Our staff will guide you to your seat.
Can I sit next to my partner/child/friends?
There will be single seats, love seats (2 people), and seats in groups for people who belong to the same bubble. This means the audience can sit in small, safe bubbles.
I’ve bought a ticket but the show is being/has been canceled. Will I get my money back?
Absolutely, yes. If we have to cancel more performances, all tickets will be refunded straight away.
How can I stay informed?
If there are new developments, we’ll share those via our web site, mailing list, and social media. You can also call us on +32 (0)2 210 11 00 or email email@example.com.