Do you want more?
Introductions & aftertalks
- KVS regularly offers introductions and aftertalks for (new) productions.
- A dramaturge and/or artist will provide an explanation about the performance.
- Introductions at KVS BOL start at 7.10pm and usually take place in the bar on the fifth floor. At KVS BOX introductions start at 7.40pm at Brazza.
- Aftertalks take place immediately after the performance in the relevant auditorium.
- Introductions and aftertalks are free, but spaces are usually limited.
Podcast KVS en route
KVS is jumping on the podcasting bandwagon! We are happy to introduce KVS en route, a podcast that wants to serve as a wayfinder through some of our KVS creations. On your way to or from the performance, it whispers lots of extra knowledge into your ear. You can find us on your favourite podcast channel or click here.
As you enter the theatre, a free programme sheet will be available. This sheet contains some contextual info about the production, as well as the credits.
Guided tours in & around Brussels
The KOREI guide association provides tours front of house and behind the scenes at the KVS. With a special focus on the architecture, theatre history and the link between the KVS story and the city of Brussels.
Make the most of your visit to Brussels and combine your matinee performance with a Brukselbinnenstebuiten city tour. Brussels is a complex and controversial city. For some it is the limit of what can be tolerated, for others it is a showcase of progress. Bruksel guides love the city, talk about urban life and underpin this with fascinating stories.
Duration: 3 hours
Language: in Dutch or French in consultation with Brukselbinnenstebuiten