Welcome to our pop-up bar De Servante!
The terrace of our pop-up eatery/terrace De Servante is open! We welcome you to the front square and entrance hall of KVS BOL for a delicious lunch with coffee or another drink. All below the watchful eye and atmospheric light of the ‘servante’: the light that never goes out.
Have a seat outside and enjoy a sumptuous coffee, a refreshing drink or a delicious snack. New on the menu: a warm bowl of comforting ramen! We serve 2 options:
- Niku Udon: udon noodles with beef, ginger and lotus root. Niku Udon can be made with pork or chicken meat, but we prefer sliced beef.
- Tantanmen: smoked tofu with a spicy sesame miso soup. In this dish, tasty ramen noodles swim in a deliciously balanced soup with hot spiciness from rayu Japanese chili oil and a smooth nutty sweetness from soy milk and sesame paste.
Monday to Friday, 10.30am to 6pm
Keep it safe
- Take a seat on the terrace and wait until staff come to take your order. We are only allowed to do table service.
- There is a maximum limit of four people per table, unless your family bubble is larger than that. Please do not move tables or chairs.
- Please wear your mask when moving around the terrace. This is mandatory throughout Brussels.
- Please only enter De Servante to use the bathroom or to pay.