How to get here
The two KVS locations (BOL & BOX) are located close to each other within the Brussels pentagon. On this page you will find all information about parking, accessibility by public transport, the regulations regarding the low emission zone and how to claim your free MIVB/STIB ticket.
Arduinkaai 7 Quai aux Pierres de Taille
Lakensestraat 146 Rue de Laeken
By public transport
- Train: Brussel-Noord/Bruxelles-Nord, at 15 minutes walking distance from the KVS
- Metro: IJzer/Yser or Sint-Katelijne/Sainte-Catherine
- Bus & tram: IJzer/ Yser
- Bike: Villo!
- Station 29: Boudewijn - Lakensestraat/Rue de Laeken (metro stop IJzer/Yser)
- Station 30: Laken - Lakensestraat/Rue de Laeken (inbetween no. 109 and 119)
- Station 47: Quais – Kalkkaai/Quai à la Chaux 1-2
- STIB/MIVB night buses: On Friday and Saturday night, every 30 min. between midnight and 3am.
11 different Noctis lines depart from stop Beurs (to Kraainem, Herrmann-Debroux, Berchem Station, Parking Stalle ...). Noctis buses are accessible free-of-charge with the Event Pass . Download the network plan of the night buses.
Free with metro, tram & bus thanks to the Event Pass of STIB/MIVB
All prices include an STIB/MIVB Event Pass.
With every KVS ticket you receive an Event Pass that entitles you to a return trip on STIB/MIVB trams, buses and metro on the day of the performance.
How does it operate?
- Select "EVENT PASS" on the screen at one of the 375 GO automatic vending machines in all of the underground stations and at the most important aboveground stops. An Event Pass can be obtained at the GO-vending machines 3 days before an event.
- Enter your 9 digit code (which you can find on your ticket voucher)
- You will receive your "EVENT PASS"
Car & carpool
The traffic situation in the Rue de Laeken has been adjusted. Coming from the Porte d'Anvers, a bus lane was laid towards the center. As a result, it is now forbidden for cars to drive to the center through the Rue de Laeken.
Show your parking ticket at the reception desk in the theatre to receive a voucher from the cashier. This voucher allows you to park all evening from 6pm to 2am at the Alhambra, De Brouckère and Brucity car parks for a flat fee of €5 (please note, the 58 car park is permanently closed). Important: ask for your voucher before the performance starts.
Boulevard Emile Jacqmain 14 - 1000 Brussels / +32 (0)2 549 54 54
Open monday > saturday: 7am > 1am
sunday and public holidays: 10am > 1am
Parking De Brouckère (temporarily closed)
Place de Brouckère - 1000 Brussels / +32 (0)2 549 54 54
Open monday > thursday: 7am > 1am
friday & saturday: 7am > 2am
sunday: 10am > 1am
Rues des Halles, 1000 Brussel
- De Brouckère - Emile Jacqmainlaan 53 Boulevard Emile Jacqmain - 1000 Brussels
- Rogier - Vooruitgangstraat 42 Rue du Progrès - 1210 Saint-Josse
Low Emission Zone
The Low Emission Zone prohibits certain vehicles to drive in Brussels. The LEZ is applied all days of the week, 24 hours a day, on the entire territory of the Brussels Capital Region. The control of access to the Brussels’ low emission zone is based on the license plate number and the date of the first registration of the vehicle.
Check here if your vehicle can circulate within the LEZ.
If your vehicle can't circulate within the LEZ, we recommend you to take the public transport. Or, park your car on one of the transit car parks and come for free to the KVS with your STIB Event pass.
New circulation plan!
On 16 August 2022, a new circulation plan was introduced in the Pentagon, the city centre of Brussels. This new circulation plan is the local implementation of Good Move, the mobility plan of the Brussels Capital Region. Not sure if you can still reach us via your familiar route? Take a look at the adjusted circulation plan here.